About The Attorney
Fighting for Social Security Benefits? You need skillful legal counsel!
Previously a trial attorney, Attorney Marilyn Donoff has built a successful law practice in the areas of Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Disability, and she’s ready to put her three decades of experience to work for you! Read below for some noteworthy facts about Attorney Donhoff.
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Doctorate, University of Cincinnati
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
If you deserve Social Security Disability benefits and need legal guidance pursuing them, call us at 937-223-4400, or contact us online for a free consultation. There is a fee only if we recover benefits for you.